Pastor: The Rev. Dr. Dan Rotach. In addition to serving as pastor at Knox, Dan teaches at Bethel University and Seminary on a number of topics, including Christians and conflict, preaching, and work and family life. He and his wife Judy are both licensed therapists. While Dan is doing only limited counseling, Judy has a private practice at Arden Woods Psychological Services.
Dan’s office hours at the church are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. To reach Dan, contact the Knox office at 612.822.2181.
- Dr. Jim Anderson. Responsibilities: Children and Youth
- Linda Keillor Berg. Responsibilities: Communications, Knox Community Life
- Mark Hamel. Responsibilities: Personnel
- Mary Learmont. Responsibilities: Nominating Committee
- Emil Stienstra. Responsibilities: Building and Grounds
- Carol Walburg. Responsibilities: Knox Community Life, Young Adult Ministries
- Greg Wilcox. Responsibilities: Communications, Community Ministries, Knox Community Life
- Chuck Upcraft. Responsibilities: Missions and Outreach, Finance & Stewardship, Worship Committee
To contact any of the elders, contact the Knox office at (612) 822-2181 or – Email us